May 25, 2012

Working holiday in Taiwan's B&B by Sally_2

AT FLOWER PALACE_BITS AND PIECES AT ERRANTRY LODGE

Another rainy weather! Gosh (✖╭╮✖)
Finished my work early today and stay indoor. Planning my next route and looking at the cloud sea around the mountains. Relax at a corner and enjoy the peaceful moments....

A place where you can completely relax and enjoy your journey ღ




AT FLOWER PALACE_A PEACEFUL MORNING RIDE AROUND JI-AN VILLAGE_TOWARDS CARP LAKE

Woke up early, around 5plus and get ready for my first morning ride.
Riding alone on the unfamiliar street...smelt of the moring dews and felt the cool fresh air against my pores!
Feeling abit cold however the uncles and aunties that I met had given me their warm greetings and lovely smile. Their actions had affectionated my heart and we began to chat ...The conversations had made me felt that I am part of the locals... Cheers (a◕‿◕a)
Lovely sunrise, cosy morning dews, warm and friendly locals! Beside that, smell of the soil, birds chipping and cool fresh air had made my ride very fascinating (●*∩_∩*●)

Took some shots during my ride however, I felt abit regret as I couldn't make to Carp Lake....will try again next round (╥_╥)

Journey covered:
Mingyi Section 3 -> Qing Shui Bicycle Track -> Qing Shan Line Bicycle Track -> Chu Yin Bicycle Track -> Ji-an Township (Hualien Prison) - Estimated 9km

Along Mingyi Section 3 (沿明義三街)

Along Fuxing Road (沿福興路)

 
Along Huaxing Section 4 (沿華興四街)

I have wandered all my life, and I also travelled; the difference between the two being this, that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment...
More pictures Link

No comments:

Post a Comment