May 25, 2012

Working holiday in Taiwan's B&B by Sally_1

HEADING TO "FLOWER" PALACE

After some rest, heading to “Flower” Palace to begin my working holiday! My first exposure (≧◡≦)

During my train ride, instead of sticking my butt on the train seat, I sneaked out as I was completely attracted by the stunning landscape. I had managed to take some shots as the train was moving pretty fast ψ(`∇´)ψ

Here sharing with everyone






"The greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted." – Bill Bryson


AT FLOWER PALACE_CI-HUI SHI-BI BUTANG (慈恵石壁部堂)

First day at work, always slow in speed and super blur. Cannot finish on time. But Theresa kept on "chasing" me to put down and enjoy.
    ∧_∧
(´・ω・)
 O┬O )
 ◎┴し'-◎ ≡
The sun were pretty strong and warm. Rode the bicycle alone on the unfamiliar street...abit lost but full of surprises...Halted for awhile and took a shot of the beautiful road that I rode.

Below were the places that I went for my first day route

Along Jianguo Road Section 2 towards Shui Yuan Bridge

Ci-hui Shi-bi BuTang (Temple)

Ci-hui Shi-bi BuTang (Temple)

Ci-hui Shi-bi BuTang (Temple)

Ci-hui Shi-bi BuTang - 慈恵石壁部堂 link


AT FLOWER PALACE_PINE GARDEN (松园别馆)
Today was my off day!

Looking forward to my second time bike trip, however the weather changed suddenly...Rainy with cooling winds_temperature 22c.

Making me so Indolent. Fortunately, Bro Auther and Theresa giving me a free ride to town area. So sweet (●*∩_∩*●)

Drove me around the "golden triangle districts" and bought me pancake to try it. Fillings_ Garlic Chives (known as jiu cai)! So yummy! My saliva dripping out... ツ


Alighted at Pine Garden and walked around in the museum, looking at the masterpiece done by the female students. All of the furniture was so unique. Wish I can have half of their talents ㋡

As today was a rainy day, not much of outdoor shot taken (╥_╥) Just share with you the Pine Garden Museum masterpiece! Please feel free to comment yeah (╯3╰)







 


Sally's blog

Pine Garden_松园别馆 Link










No comments:

Post a Comment